Friday, October 5, 2007

LORD OF THE FLIES

Lord of the Flies. Interesting book and interesting characters. Piggy is a good example of this. As I read the story I seen that Piggy was becoming more confident and able to stand up for him self a little more.In chapter 1 Jack started to make fun of Piggy about his weight and he became very vulnerable so all the boys joined in. As the story went on piggy became more confident and tried to stick up for himself. Like the time her took the conch and wanted everyone to listen he was not going to give up on it. I also seen confidence at the end of the book before he was killed that he stood up to Jack and his crew.

I really wonder why Piggy was so interested in the conch. I know the symbol was power and you have the floor when it was in your hands but why did he take so much care of it.

No comments: