Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK!

Well so far this year i hate math! I am always falling behind on homework because Mr. A gives it every night and I actually have a life out of school. I mean I don't understand why teachers send us home with so much of it! We work all day at school then have to come home and do pages of more work. I can understand a couple of problem every other day but I have homework every night! In my household right after school we have a house cleaning party and sometimes after I am finished cleaning I don't have much time to do my homework before it is time to take a shower and stuff to get ready for bed! my whole day goes by so fast because that is all I do is homework after chores (not very much time to relax!) This school year is so stressful!

1 comment:

Jordana said...

Yes Yes Yes. Homework I hate it also. I don't have Mr. A. I have Mr. Roberts and he also gives it everynight it sucks. I wish we didn't have any homework life outside of school would be nice!
JORDAN!